Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Where have you been all my life...

..bath pillow??! Just emerged from a candlelit bath complete with soothing bathmilk and a very comfie bath pillow. Giant thankyou for that amazing box of tricks MMG, I have never had so many beautiful nice smelling bathy lotions and potions all at once. Not to mention the edible and readable treats. It was like Christmas unpacking that - you certainly know what a weary commuter has on her mind on a cold winters night!!

For those who haven't tried one, the bath pillow is a definite winner. Nice and squishy yet neck supportive. Not like the blow up kind I've seen before, but sponge filled, and terry toweling covered and wall-stickable.

Isn't there something just so soothing about a bath-till-you-wrinkle?

Must hop off to bed before the air sucks all the heat off me, and instead carry my bath induced warmth off to bed to make that warm little pocket under the quilt that makes getting to sleep doable. Catty has been sneaking under the covers of late and I don't mind one bit because he is very warm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaidgrrrl said...

Hee hee - I knew you would love that stuff. Did you find your CD walkman so you can listen to books on the train and knit at the same time? I am so in love with my listening books.

1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home