Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday Rambles

Saw the lovely Ladeez in Newtown this morning. Nice to do the eat drink coffee walk chat window shop eat again routine - in that ambling, no fixed agenda kind of way that mornings in Newtown seem to have about them.

Meri Risa continuing to look a picture of health in the late stage of her pregnancy. Lovely skin, shiny hair, looking all relaxed at mention of time away from work, and generally content and full. Big round beautiful belly which even did tricks before my very eyes as bub kicked and wiggled. Nice one girl.

C-Chan passed on some Rufus W CD's which I didn't have - very lovely. Singing along to one as we speak, it's like I imagine being a caberet singer everytime I listen to Rufous, Billy, Mozza and Bessie. [I'm thinking my current report card would read something like 'Miss j has a well developed imagination but could benefit from more consistent application to her work...']

Picked up pics from Adelaide visit today, had the quick at the photo counter look and there are some cute ones of y'all. Stay tuned for pics in the post Adelaide types.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home