Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Today I am terribly a fan of...

~lightweight woollen skivvies
~ maraschino cherries eaten with warm chocolate cake (minus the bit that set the smoke alarm off - hey at least I know it's working)
~ Autumn leaves - my whole street is on fire, my table has deep wine and yellow and russet leaves in a vase with a few ruffled pink camillias for good measure
~ my sllippers which rock as ironing attire
~ ironing and mending and colour coding my wardrobe - and I'm actually not joking! Must be some virgo in my chart..? very satisfying, very ready for all this cold weather, very surprised at how many jackets I have..
~ tights! Patterns a go go. Oh winter...
~ chirpy ironing music. Finding the Cramps strangely well suited. Anything you can sing to works. And always good to be reminded not to eat stuff of the sidewalks..
~ the sky. the sky when the clouds are grey and moody but a shaft of light hits one lone tree top and it looks studio lit. Surreal, beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home