Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Monday, February 12, 2007

ps

I meant use all song lyrics for my post titles - not for the whole post! Although that could also be fun. Kind of like that beat poetry which involved cuttting up books and then rearranging into new poetry, or like the concept of mashing or sampling but with lyrics not tunes. Happy Monday lyrics on Mondays, Mozza after disastrous dates, some random mix of soul and hip hop and French pop on other days. Send me your fave lyrcs in the comments box if you want to donate them to a future bad lyric poetry jam.

1 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

I like it.
"I can feel the earth begin to move, I hear my needle hit the groove, and spiral through another day, I hear my song begin to play: kiss me where the sun don't shine, the past was yours but the future's mine..."

9:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home