Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

oh summer

Oh summer in the city and everyone* is:
- wearing pink
- trailing white cords from their ears
- dashing out to see theatre and movies in parks and in strange old buildings
- making valient efforts to enact work life balance
- doing beachiness
- popping out of the tall brown and grey buildings at lunch time to get some breeze and sun heating their backs, and to get that goofy eye closed smile in the sun as you think abut nothing look


* by that I mean most people, or some, or at least a few that I passed as I walked to work today

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-watching their sandal'd toes turn blue in the air-con'd offices. At least, mine are :(

4:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- babies wearing only nappies, and
- punks with 5-inch lime green mo-hawks and one sock fallen down

7:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky lucky babies... I wish I could sit around in only my knickers all day to keep cool.

9:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home