Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

in train

Missed train and having to wait a spectacular 50 minutes!! Yes given that they come hopurly this is quite a feat. Decided that I couldn't bear to sit in the hard lights of the felaffal shop drinking muddy short blacks and syrupy backlava and risking deep conversations about friendship, divorce and children with the staff so instead slinked down the road to an internet cafe to tidy my hotmail inbox. felt like a goober when had to confess to workmates who I was walking with that I had completely failed to think about the time before teh central clock lomed in front of my face and I realised my mistake. oops.

Today podmates and self spontaneously wasted valuable minutes taking photos of us in formation pulling stupid monster faces. Aaaah, glad to see being an official grown up has resulted in such maturity and depth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home