Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Today

Was very warm indeed -a nice dry 30ish. Sleeveless weather. Today I was tired and waffled at work. Went to choir again - second week in a row, after my long hiatus which I self indulgently if somewhat inacccurately call a sabatical. Some groovy bluesy songs at the moment, and a few African ones which I am no-where close to knowing the words to. Speaking of music, am enjoying some good library cd's at the moment, getting into the Russian composers. Working my way through Bizet to Puccini, and having some nice early music surprises along the way. Not sure whether the neighbours will be relieved that my relentless love of late night Leftfield and Whitestripes has now been replaced by Tchaicovsky and the relentless Ani and PJ singing along temporarily eclipsed by Dame Kiri... I have not been able to detect any significant change in the ration of floor squeaks per unit of music, so at this stage will have to assume they love it just as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home