Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I really should be at work

Ok so sitting in pj's and checking emails is not quite the up tempo start to day I had planned. Nonetheless. Shameless plug for friends gig as follows:
I'm throwing a comedy night on October 17 as part of the Kings Cross Arts Festival. Huzzah! Bookings can be made at http://www.bloustien.com/kx
For all you friendly souls who live a little closer than me, this is likely to be a very fun night. And let's face it Monday nights are crap for tellie - may as well squeeze in an exciting cultural event??

2 Comments:

Blogger Mermaidgrrrl said...

OMG - I've applied for the Diploma! I've done it! I'm so excited you have no idea. Can we make felt aromatherapy booties?

12:17 pm  
Blogger J said...

Congratulations, that is so so very cool. We can be study buddies next year.

2:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home