Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Monday, June 28, 2004

favourites:

still find it hard to pick all time favourites on all those important things like books and movies, I must be the ultimate fence sitter, or cultural kleptomaniac, (too many posibilities, I just like them all), but, just for today, here are my favourites...

-Song to sing - jazz standard "How long has this been going on"
- Album - pirate Jamiroquai
- Eating place - Nirvana in Bangsar, those salad thingies on the bannana leaf are my idea of heaven
- Outfit - my pj's coz it means I'm getting sleep
- Fruit - I am in love with 'Salak' or what I call snake fruit. Fuck me I never throught a fruit could look like an Italian shoemaker designed it; this fruit has brown snaky scales, I can't stop staring at them
- Acheivements - a tie between essay sent in at 4am or the very first shitty nappy I changed since I arrived. A clean bottom and new nappy safely on and no tears (from either of us) during the whole process! Essay less happy with but then I never am. Wish the other 2 were done
- Gals - Stanmore possie for looking after the little man and taking care of my affairs in general

Am also looking forward to tomorrow because it's a maid day and I get to come home to a beautifully made bed and a sweet little pile of folded knickers and t-shirts and an ironed shirt. Such a nice present, makes me feel all loved and cared for.

Hope you're enjoying a few of your favourite things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home