Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

I'm going to Jakarta! I'm going to Jakarta! Hello Greg's swanky place at the Hilton. Hello sleep-ins and batik and facials and islands and days to wander around by myself and see things. Going in 2 weeks and I can't wait. Such a nice way to impose deadlines for uni on myself - must all be finished before I go otherwise I will have a crap time away (and also will not pass).

Meanwhile am trying to find some Malaysian things that you can't get in Indonesia to take over as presents. Here are the suggestions from people so far:
- a Malaysian
- kropoc (fish sausages from the east Coast, eat with spicy tomatoe sauce, they taste better than they look, which isn't hard because they look like some a greyish turd)
- something Indian (a cup of the tarek and a roti chani??)
- something Chinese(something from the feng shui supermarket-like shop in Mid-valley mega mall?)

Hmmm, still thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home