Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

It's the small things...

Just putting finishing touches to final essay for subject #2 (yes I'm sure you're all fascinated with blow by blow accounts of my essay writing - next week paint drying) and having a little giggle to myself because one of the authors I'm refering to is O. Morrissey, so I'm getting to say things like "As Morrissey (2001) concludes, 'Aid is not a panacea and has not been a universal success. Nevertheless..' (blah blah blah)". I'd love to quote the real one.. "As Morrissey 1994 suggests'Ooh, ooh ... Sad to say ... How once I was in love with you Sad to say ... You don't catch what I'm saying When you're deafened to advice Ooh, ooh ... Ever since You don't look the same You're just not the same, no way What the hell have They stuck into you ?' - which reveals onec again the micro-macro paradox of aid evaluation in the context of sectorial growth"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home