Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm not catholic, I don't get to go to confession. This is the best I've got - sorry.

5 things I didn't really want to know about myself which I confirmed in the past few days:
- I am more than happy to recycle socks rather than do washing
- When I get drunk I can hear my mother telling me to 'stop showing off' and the next day I wish I'd listened to her
- I say yes to things I don't want to do because I don't like saying no. Then I don't do what I've agreed to do and feel racked with guilt. So next time I say yes again. derr.
- My experiement with non-aluminium deoderant has been an abject failure. My armpits are smelly. What to do?
- I am not someone I would want to date.

2 Comments:

Blogger meririsa said...

Dear Seagreen,
Please don't be so hard on yourself... We certainly still love you (note plural)!!
Enjoy the snow!
xxx
Meririsa

2:39 pm  
Blogger Mermaidgrrrl said...

I'm not Catholic either but now have a beautiful 3-D diorama version of the Last Supper! All that stuff about aluminium being bad for you is a big scam by those crystal people. Everyone I know who uses a crystal thing swears by them, but when it comes down to it THEY STINK AND DON'T KNOW IT! And if you didn't show off when you were drunk, how would you have good stories the next day?

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home