Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Home!

Home again as of one seedy still dirty feeling from the airport hour ago. Home again as in one chatty how has the weather been how did you find the service with United taxi ride. Home again as in chirpy 'strange I have lots of energy and I'll unpack now and then do my washing and maybe make a cup of tea' energy rush which is now crumbling in the face of the aeroplane coffee wearing off, my body clock kicking in and the luscious expanse of bed laying with it's arms wide saying 'c'mon, it'll be lovely.

Home and a week worth of stories banked up ready for the telling.

Home and excited 'fresh eyes around the house' sensation which is so nice after being away.

Home and 'have I been inspired by my trip? what is fresh on the to do list now?' musings.

Home, and more stories later.

1 Comments:

Blogger meririsa said...

Hey Lovely! Great to have you back in the country. x

7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home