Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Permeating culture with... permaculture!

Oh I know my word jokes are terrible, but they make me happy so I can't really give them up.

There are a series of events being held around Sydney this weekend for May Day - with a "MAY DAY, MAY DAY THE PLANET IS IN PERIL. DO SOMETHING TO HELP" theme.

The events look lovely, and they are spread out around the city.

See here for more info.

I know, there is a definite sustainability events theme to recent posts. Stay tuned for more, I've hardly got started!

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgie George said...

Ah, now understand the timing of a local sustainability talk I'm allegedly heading to! Can recommend "the power of community" film about how cuba survived the oil crisis-saw it at last year's sustainability living expo in armidale. Hope you get to some of the events your way.

9:44 pm  
Blogger J said...

aaah, that must explain it. Cool, haven't actually watched that one. Think it might be time for an eco-dvd night at mine :)

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home