Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Noyoik

Have I mentioned that I'm going away? To Canada and New York? Ever so exciting. If I didn't have a head cold right now (it's not pig flu, I swear), and wasn't sloughing around on the couch cleaning out my inbox as suitable brainless busy work, I would probably spend some time waxing lyrical about it. Instead you get an event notification, in case you are lucky enough to live there or in surrounds. I will actually miss this one as arrive afterwards, but looks good.


- - -

An Evening with Ezio Manzini
Where: The Cherry Lane Theater
38 Commerce Street
West Village, NY City
When: Wednesday, May 6, 2009
6:00 - 8:00 PM
Tickets: $20 + $.99 fee.
$9 + $.99 fee for students
Register Here

Ezio Manzini, author of Sustainable Everyday, Professor in Industrial
Design at the Politecnico di Milano, and founder of o2 Italy, will
join us for an evening conversation. Ezio has been on the journey towards sustainable design for over 20 years, and has noticed a growing
trend to move beyond first measures of eco-efficiency, to seek larger vision of sustainability.

contact j [at] o2nyc [dot] org to volunteer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sue said...

How exciting!!! for how long? why??
Lucky you.... New York New York!!! Canada in the Spring!! Wow

11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home