Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Light as a feather

So excited today I feel like air. Packed last night, with help from the gals, aka Amberguity and Miss Snapdragon, support team of ‘telling like it is’ crew – acting as outfit advisors/dinner cookers /trip packing tipsters. Packed. Talk almost done. Slides conceptualized. Bookings made. Trips planned. Excited excited. Ticking things off to-do list, and it all seems possible, do-able, probable. Travel is like possibility made manifest, such magic in dreaming something up, deciding on a whim and then birthing it into being through the little aggregate actions.

Work also going well, moving along, sense of team. I think what I’ve really noticed this past fortnight is feeling supported. Encouraging, kind and helpful people. I’m sure it's just my frame of mind just makes me appreciate this more, and people have always been like this.

Am also really enjoying my contact with one of the peeps on that random internet dating site. And it reminds me that there are all sorts of people out there, and it is possible that one day I might someone new I want to spend time with.

Feel like I might float away, I’m so light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home