Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

aharrrr me hearties

Quick blog from the deep depths of my messy desk and pre event jitters to refer you on to Cat and Girl comic today - as it is amusingly pirate themed. As an aside I'd like to mention that I am wearing my fave green tree dress today over 3/4 pants - the sk'pant summer style - and a swimmingly elegant matching scarfe thing. I felt alll drab and tired and slightly hungover after dinner with the stove-cleaning-coffee-making-ex-housemate and miss Fabulisity who wis heavily pregnant hence could not avail herself of the nice shiraz cab lurking at our table. Hence tired. Hence needing a cheery outfit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snort!

I love a pick-me-up dress. I mean pick-me-up as in boost energy levels, not pick-me-up as in 'hello! desperate! please take me home!'

Good luck with the event. :)

11:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I at first imagined your woody the weed outfit from what you've written... :) but am sure you have on something much more shapely!!

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home