Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

who'sbringingthecameraandwhereismyrunningsheet????

Have no time to blog properly now as am in crazy pre-event organizing mode. We have a large participatory workshop type event over the weekend and it's now or never time in terms of organising!! I feel strangely elated and chirpy though (- some might say manic?). My days have been a flurry of the very big picture and very practical details (what exactly will this process do?? What is the economic theory?? What colour will my sticky dots be??). I wont bore you with more tedious examples, you can imagine.

Other than that all is well here in newly moved to the city world. Weekend was very allliterative - bed shopping, babies, buddies, boulevarde walking, bicycle riding, beer drinking, barbequeing and bollywood film watching. Strange strange experience of film-subtitle mismatch with the movie..took almost 20 minutes before we firmly decided that the subtitles must be not only out of synch with the action, but actually belonged to an entrely different movie. We went on to another movie after that - a strange boy meets girl, boy gets girl, girl loses boy, girl gets boy, boy turns into strange kashmiri terrorist and kills everyone, girl shoots boy in the head. And I thought I was embarking on a light musical romance!

Anyway, must stop this naughtly little diversion and get back to ticking things off lists. I could really do with a GnT.

Oh and I have a new bed coming sooon - very exciting. I have grand plans for exciting new bed linen to match. All very fresh start clean slateish bed buying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home