Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Arty meme thingo still open

Can I actually send food to Packistan Biz or will the other kids laugh at you for getting a care package? And, no thanks, no cricket bat for me, I really would rather a goat. But not a goat that should go to a poor hungry family. in any case, how would I explain a goat wandering into a loungeroom mid house inspection? A cat you can lie and say is the neighbours and came in through the window. A goat is really very much harder to explain.

Game is still open if anyone wants to play. Crap game really. I should have posed a quizz questions or something for a sense of challenge.

How's this:
What kind of flowers did I pick yesterday to decorate my desk at work with? OR
What colour fishnets am I currently sporting?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh, count me in!! I want art! I want art!

And random goodness will come your way, mysteriously and without warning :)

About the coal: If I give you a tonne of coal, I know you won't burn it, so it will be one less for the fossils, no? If every australian could just buy a couple of million tonnes of coal and pledge not to burn it, we would force regime change!

9:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home