Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Adminerati

The Toothpaste for Dinner link is now fixed, thanks for letting me know it was dodgy. Today's was particularly strange, it made me wince. Wincing - now there's a face we should all pull more often. Did you ever do that thing when you were a kid where you would try and pull all the faces as you learnt fancy adult words for face pulling? Grimace, leer, wince, glower...and then you would say 'is it like this mum? Is this a grimace?' (a bit like, 'is this it, am I wiggling my ears??'). I don't recommend you do the face pulling drill at your desk at work as you read this though, no matter how tempting it is. Someone will think the email they just sent you is sending you into some kind of angry fit. Which I suppose could be good, if you wanted more personal space around the office.

3 Comments:

Blogger meririsa said...

I just pulled faces here and it went down a treat - but then, I "work" with 4 month olds...

5:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As opposed with the 4 month olds trapped in adult bodies you used to work with? :)

8 year old me: Pop! Look! I can lift just one side of my top lip!
Pop: Yes, that's what's called a sneer
8YO me: Nanna! Look! I can do a sneer!
Nanna: It's probably best if you just keep that one for round the house, pet.

9:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

snigger snigger! yes so true!

10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home