Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

In train

Two school girls swap notes on relationships and develop a gameplan for having sex for the first time.

I mean how do you imagine it?
So how did it happen? Like stepwise? Did it start with hugging?
Yeah and then he groped me.
I said to him ‘we’ve been doing the relationship steps!’
What are they again?
Like talking, hand holding, kissing, hugging, groping, other groping, blowjobs and that and then you know…
How many’s that? We should make it like 11 steps, or 13. I like 11.
Well yeah you can skips the steps and just use it as guidelines.
Well exactly, because like from day one we’ve kind of skipped the guidelines, said ‘screw the guidelines’.
Can you explain the 69 thing to me, I just don’t really get it. What? Eeeuw! That like so doesn’t make sense. Like that wouldn’t work. Maybe we can make another word for it.
Don’t you like ever worry that after you do it there’ll be nothing left to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home