Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Giant shout outs to my peeps, know what I'm saying, yo

Giant giantest congratulations in the world
To Mermaidgrrrl and Little Mister – great news about getting pregnant. I count down the days until I can paint that Mexican / monestary themed nursery mural!! Ooh exciting. I think maybe some paper maiche painted animal figurines to decorate could be cool too. I expect ultrasound pictures emailed at regular intervals and long conversations about exotic hippy baby names soon!

Hello again
online to Guitar Boy and eek, sorry, haven’t been in touch for like ever. I hope all is well in the City of Churches. I have been a telecommunications nightmare for the last few months, but aaah, have just had home phone line repaired and purchased new landline, so woohoo, back in the land of phone calls. Expect one soon. I want to know how netball is going so I can see whether I should take up Monday night basketball…

The ‘you rock’ award
Goes to Ms Sharp for being terribly brave and clever and ditching ‘working for the man’ to start ‘working from the lounge-room in slippers’ instead. Rock on small business self-employed consultant grrrl. Sailing the seas of self determination with aplomb and a sense of humour.

Whoops, sorry
Biz I don’t know where the link went to your blog but it’ll put it back on now – that’s Lowbagger World for those who haven’t visited that corner of cyberspace. Hope the time away flies by and useful work is some compensation for missing us all here in Sydney town.

You go girls!
Ongoing general murmurs of amazement and encouragement to MeriRisa and Mountain Spice doing so well as first time mums, and to C—Chan and Mr Mountain Spice for also doing well as first time dads.

Virtual champagne
Sent out to Pony Girl, who has bought a house in lovely Northern NSW. How grown up! How many opportunities for putting in picture hooks and making gardens and painting walls! How exciting!

Surviving in new climes award
to Sparkle Cowboy for making a go of it in big bad London. He takes the trophy from Mr Micool who's had it for a while now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaidgrrrl said...

Thanks so much for the lovely package! I'm going to try and ring you on the weekend, since weekdays are a bit of a wash-out I suspect :-)

10:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home