Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Is this any better?
eeek ok I'm sorry. I was committing cyber pollution of blandness for a few days there. spots it is. the thing is I'm just so darned busy organising my second date (he he he) that I plum haven't had time to rebuild this darned thing. That and uni assignment ith the sadistically small word count (not that I'm verbose or anything). Compare the World Bank and the 4 development banks resources and....blah blah blah blah.

By the way - I have another important date - the date I come back! 13th Sept at this stage. Will be around the emerald city for just over a week before heading north. Hoping to see all you lovely peoples in either city. Inner westies dust off those bars. Eight Milers get that pool pump going. Guitar boy I'm hoping for a pre Christmas jaunt down south. Dammit I want a ride in the ute.

See you soooooooooon.

2 Comments:

Blogger BSharp said...

Ohmigord ohmigord ohmigord... CALL BACK!! ?

9:47 pm  
Blogger meririsa said...

Oh Hooray! Our eyes and ears of SE Asia is coming home soon!
We look forward to seeing ya agin.
xxx

4:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home