Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Little Bo Peep

Well I don't know if she's lost her sheep but I have to say that the dogs I am babysitting while their owner is away are a little bit like little fluffy sheep but unlike Bo Peep I am very unlikely to lose them as they follow me almost every time I leave one room and go into the next.

It's kind of freaky because they generally rearrange themselves very swiftly and neatly. Every time you turn around they're there, politely facing you, arms out in front of them like little temple dogs, paws neatly arranged, eyes dark and questioning. But they do it in different little scenes - sometimes one sits up, one lies down, sometimes they're right next to each other, sometimes in the doorway, other times right behind you... and so silent. It is reminding me a little bit of a Dr Who episode where the statues creep on you behind your back - but not quite that creepy. They are very sweet dogs, and pretty content. It's just taking me time to adjust to my new furry shadows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home