Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tupperlicious

As well as family I caught up with friends in the city up North. Old friends from hometown who have a bub and are juggling all the facets of modern life – work, busy toddler, extended family, planning to buy a house, and.. Tupperware! I was there for the rather boozy and fun Tupperware ‘coming out’ of Ms Mermaidgrrrl, who, I must say, I think will make a fabulous postergirl for the product and hopefully make a motza so I can come and live in the strawbale artists cottage at the back of their rural retreat when the city gets too much, and we can bake lots of cool tiny cakes in that creepy yet effective silica bakeware. Lovely to see them and see how much their little one has grown since Christmas – he is almost walking, and watches and wants to join in on everything. Serious and snuggly, with big blue eyes and curly cool hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home