Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

postcards from the hedge

Quick post here just to say 'hey!', I'm still here. Are you?
I've been away - in my hometown, for a whirlwind visit of family, friends, work do and head cold. Heady combination (pun kind of intended).
I have all sorts of musings to share, but right now also am facing the 5 squillion work emails that built up when I was away and all need earnest, well thought out responses, and diary coordination. I think I am suffering from rabbit in the project-headlights-itis: a temporary form of paralysis where you bounce from one possible stream of project related emails and actions to another, without actually resolving or even reading them all, but feeling kind of queasy as you realise the time and effort that will be involved in puttinng them all to rest. And then you make a cup of tea.
Family visit was good, and interesting, and annoying and lovely. Ran out of time to see many people, sorry anyone I didn't get my act together to see. Missed birthdays and deadlines and weddings and all sorts these last few months, and this last week in particular through being immersed in conference hoo ha and very flat from my cold. Snuck back to the hotel room to sleep in between sessions.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, great to be home, Sydney feels like home. Doing some interesting things art-wise, update you'all later.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Hey! There you are!
Come to dinner next week some time, I insist.

6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home