Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's in the bag


Taking a cue from the lovely Miss Betty Sue, here is the contents of my handbag de jour. 'cept not sophisticated and B&W like but in full technicolour. Themes - stuff for writing and drawing and drawing on my face, tickets and what not linked to journeys. Tampons - organic cotton. Post-it notes - blue. Purse - with a kangaroo on it. PLus scrap of old card I found on the footpath (see close up). No mobile? You betcha. No keys? In the front door. No novel? Just finished one and took it out to reduce lug factor. No water bottle? Shit, right you are, thanks for the reminder, better grab one before I go. No portable music? No - being recharged, and earphones are huge, I save for being in the office. Lots of little pouches and bags for other things - the geometric pencil case I use to contain most of the pens and pencils and what nots. The lovely knitted recycled silk sari yarn purse that Ali made that holds a yoga pass and random receipts. Stray coins. Whoops. They make jangly noises but are ever so handy for 'hang on I think I have the right change' or for quick coffee (that never turns out quick once I sit down, check out the decor, look at the other customers, listen to the music, think about my day - whoops, late for work). Quick, sassy red handbag, let's be off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home