Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

via a note in a bottle, a scratch in a tree, a whisper in a crowded room

Erm. I am in a public library belonging to a City I'd rather not name for fear of embarassing them, for their arcane internet policies. Let's just say that I may not be able to access my email. Any of my various email accounts. Or Facespace/ mybook message facilities. So, while I think of it and the carrier pigeons are down, I wanted to flag to anyone who RSVP'd earlier in the week about an excursion to see a show on Saturday, that I have organised the tickets. yah! 9.30pm Saturday. Personal message service of the phone/ lips variety to follow. :)

Now - must go look at art books and 1940's movies, seriously bad 1980's television series on dvd. (or probably VHS).

Note: (and this is innapropriate), the young fellow next to me is looking at trains on wikkipedia. How cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home