Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Linkety link

The story of stuff - Interesting video on what's behind our consumption and production economy (a collleague said "a bit light on the facts, but good to watch").

And, the Australia Institute have new research on how cluttered homes are making us all anxious. Must be what prompted my lengthy spring clean on Monday. Well, actually, was probably my housemate who is on a 'less ismore' declutter jag, which is terribly catchy.

I trimmed my wardrobe and weeded out a number of 'nice pieces' that I always looked at and thought 'but it has such a nice pattern/ binding/ interesting cut/ sentimental value' but never actually wore. Now they're set free and someone else can appreciate them. Some I will send to my mum to modify or cut up and use in quilts and other sewing projects. Aaah, that feels better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home