Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

ah ha me maties

Last words before you make decisions about your night that see you walking jauntily to Kings Cross at 3 in the morning from the karaoke den you have been nestled in for the last many hours, acompanied by people in pirate gear returning strangers greetings of 'aaaargh' with 'aaaargh', then falll into taxi at 5ish to descend into a deep 9 hour sleep in the middle of the day missing your workshop?

'I'll be fiiiine'.

Yes B Sharp you are wiser woman than me! A great night though, with much revelry, singing and silliness had by all. A suitably raucous send off for Biz, whose imminent trip to Europe along with Miss B will be a sad loss for Sydney, but a great excuse to go for transatlantic holidays. Luckily Miss B lingers for a few more weeks, so we should all get to fare her well in style too.

Now after said great sleep, vegemite toast and a quick rallying together of my feltmaking gear I am off to learn the secrets of nuno felting after all. Big shout outs to forgiving friends who laugh at you ridiculously standing them up due to drunken jaunts rather than taking it personally. Keep an eye on craft blog for the fruits of my labours down the track (www.makinggroovythings.blogspot.com)...

More soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger BSharp said...

Enjoy the felting, party grrrl. I think my do might have to be a nice, gentle, early-afternoon picnic or something after a night like that!

10:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home