Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Monday, May 07, 2007

What lovely little draws you have there

And I don't mean of the frilly knicker variety! yes the housematies and I made the trek out west to the most giant swedish furniture emporio in the southern hemisphere. land of the flat pack and bright green and white cushions callled 'lard' or 'sven' or 'hurtle'. And I boughtflat pack teensy drawers, and assembled them using screws and nails. The hammering was so much fun!! I haven't hammered for years and years and golly I enjoyed it. THen I enjoyed putting teensy things in teensy drawers - also knows as orgainsing my art gear. think one drawer gfor coloured pencils, one for pastels, one for watercolour tubes.. you get the idea. Lucky for you I'm having trouble uploading images or you may get a squillionphotos of drawers open one at a time. Aaah storage solutions.

Nice to chat to Guitarboy Sunday night too, and hear from MMgrrl on Sat night, see Bsharp Friday for drunken dumplings, and see Merry Risa last week for imprompu lunch. Local silliness planned with Betty Sue this week too - Goddess it's a veritable 'Purple Rose of cairo' with people popping out of the Blog screen and into life all over the place. Also known as - yah, lovely to chat with yez all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home