Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Valentimes

Any other sad bastards out there tidying their bedroom on a Saturday night? (not just any Saturday night of course but 'buy an awful long stemmed rose' day). When I say 'tidying my bedroom' I mean more like finally unpacking from the move at the end of last year.

Carried table up to the shed only to find it wouldn't fit so back we lugged it. All sorted now but has involved much rearranging and carrying of boxes, not to mention sorting of crap. I did my usual trick of thinking I could accessories myself out of a bad situation so instead of continuing the unpacking, I took a little break today to run off to the shops and buy organza curtains (better than they sound), candles and cheap CD's. Figured at least now bedroom would be *noice* even if rather hellishly hot and disfigured by a rash of jumbo sized moving boxes full of novelty winter coats. Yeah great, great thing to collect really, those coats... so practical in Sydney and so handy to move around.

Still curtains look great and I feel less like I'm living in a game of 'let's make a cardboard box cubby house'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home