Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Monday, February 09, 2004

Up your date

here's a date, there's a date, everywhere a date date.

stuffed dates.
sweet dates.
imported dates.

Yep, everyone's having them.

The last few weeks have been flowered with the heady scent of dating: elation, anxiety and analysis.

The bad outfit date.
The surprise retro give another go date.
The flies home tomorrow and keeps his socks on date.
The not really a date at all date.
The date cut short.
And now, the please can I not bump into anyone I know on Thursday night as I take the plunge with a virtual stranger after being egged on at lunch to send that text date.

Good luck girls. At the very least they'll be good stories right? Meanwhile I have my fingers crossed for no surprise ironed chinos, scary politics, love of airport novels or wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home