Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Random hotel moment #732

I come back from my brief visit to the ‘Business centre’ for an internet connection code and open my room finding…something different… what’s different? Where’s those perky little cushions on the bed? Those orange ones?? Has someone been in my room? OMG there’s a creepy orchid on my pillow! Like some kind of scary serial killing orchid leaver has crept into my room!! Fuck! And plumped my pillows..? Oooooooh. Oh. That would be the turning down of the bed. So that’s what that means. I kept turning the evening visiting maids away – thinking, girlfriend, you only tidied the room this morning, save yourself a second go. Now I get it. To think I’ve been doing myself out of fresh flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home