Sea Green

Ephemera etc.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Relocate??

Just got a letter of offer and job description (nice order don't you think?)

Random thoughts:
- imagine getting a contract in Australia that talks about acting in a 'loyal, honest and trustworthy manner' (hello, is this Sunday School) and specifying that one's out of work activities must not discredit the company (you mean no table dancing?? no binge drinking and falling in gutters? no shagging the Christian Office Manager or the Married Business Director??)
- are noodles in the bush better than staging the revolution and drinking cocktails in hand?? (I know that is an awful sentence, but I know what I mean)
- Can I be nicely behaved for 2 months??
- Is this a stupid idea or a good one that's just hard to make...?

Am I going to go?? Fuck it I don't know.

Any decision that involves use of multiple question marks is ultimately a scary one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home